Saw people eating just the fronting and not the cake it was on. The dark frosting is the chocolate version with a little black food coloring to get it closer to the color of dirt. Oreos for the dirt clumps, and gram cracker crumbs for the gravel. The white frosting is the same with no cocoa added.
Cream Cheese Frosting (Chocolate)
No ratings yet
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
Servings 10 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese Room Temp
- 4 cups Powderd Sugar
- 3 tbsp vanilla only use the real stuff
- 1 cup cocoa powder Dutch Process (Penzy's)
- in a Mixer with a paddle slowly mix cream cheese vanilla, and about 1 cup of the powdered sugar
- when mixed slowly add the next 3 cups
- when mixed slowly rase speed to high and neat for about 5 minutes
- If the mix is to stiff add cream or milk a tbsp at a time until the consistency you want.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Last updated on 12/22/2021 The Iowa Food Guy Dessert