This was just something that I thought sounded good, so I created it. The taste is good with a hint of the mango flavor.
Sponsor: Installment loan
0 from 0 votes
- stick Butter melted
- 1 tbsp cake spice
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 cups gramcracker crumbs
- 3 8oz packs cream cheese room temp
- 1 whole egg jumbo
- 3 seperated eggs jumbo Discard the whites
- 11/2 cups mango puree I used what I food in the Liqueur Dept
- 3 tbsp flour all purpose
- 1/2cup cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Crust Mix melted butter and all the filling ingredients together with a fork and pat in to a 9 inch pie plate
- Filling Mix cream cheese and eggs in a mixer at medium speed until smooth
- add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth scraping the bowl
- add filling to crust
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes and then turn off oven. leave in the oven with the door closed until cool.
- refrigerate for 4 hours before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!