I was in the mood for a key-lime pie, however I had a lot of cream cheese ob hand. Now two of my favorite desserts are key-Lime pie and cheesecake, so what can be better than combining the two.
Key Lime Cheesecake
No ratings yet
- stick Butter melted
- 1 tbsp cake spice
- 2 cups gramcracker crumbs
- 3 8oz packs cream cheese room temp
- 1 whole egg jumbo
- 3 seperated eggs jumbo Discard the whites
- 3/4 cup key-lime juice
- 1/2 cup flour all purpose
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 can Sweet and condensed milk
- Crust Mix melted butter and all the filling ingredients together with a fork and pat in to a 9 inch pie plate
- Filling Mix cream cheese and eggs in a mixer at medium speed until smooth
- add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth scraping the bowl
- add filling to crust
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes and then turn off oven. leave in the oven with the door closed until cool.
- refrigerate for 4 hours before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!