I don’t aways have time to make pizza dough from scratch, and Pizza in this small town in limited to the gas station or frozen. So I went on a mission to improve the store bought mix and make it worth easting but yet keep it quick to make.
Pizza crust pizza improments
This is how to make store bought pizza crust mix better, and yet quick
0 from 0 votes
- 2 packages Pizza crust mix
- 2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 3 tablespoon white sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Add 1 cup of warm water (about 100 degrees) to a large bowl as per the package directions
- Add packages of Mix the bowl
- Add Yeast
- Add Sugar
- Mix togather
- Let rise for 20 minutes
- oil or spray a 14 inch pizza pan
- pat dough into the pan and let rise another 10-15 minutes
- par bake on center rack for 6-8 minutes until dough is slightly set
- Add sauce and toppings
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes. If it is not browning after this time you may need to put the oven on broil for 2-3 minutes
This makes the crust a little thicker and a little more like a made from scratch crust, but in much less time. Try tit and feel free to comment below.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!