Amped up deli sliced pork Loin
Take a simple deli meat to the next level
No ratings yet
- 1 qt sauce pan
- 1/4 lb Deli sliced pork loin
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tsp Farm Boy Rub
- 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- clean pork loin to your liking. I cut off any large bits of fat and quart the slices
- over medium heat mix the water, rub, and mustard until combines
- when cobined add pork and toss until it reaches 165°
- add the pork to your favorit roll / bread / bun and toppings of choice
this is more of a food hack. It is a quick way to amp up a simple deli meat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!