Farm Boy Egg Bake
My wie came up with one the recommendation from here employees.
No ratings yet
- 12 inch oven ready skillet
- 1 lbs bacon diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 cups potatoes diced
- 3 tbsp Farm Boy Rub
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Co-Jack Cheese shredded
- 12 eggs
- preheat oven to 370°
- Dice bacon
- Dice Bacon
- Dice onion
- Dice potatoes
- Add onions and bacon to a 12 inch oven safe frying pan
- Cook until bacon pieces are rendered out.
- Add Potatoes, 2tbsp Farm Boy Rub, and 1tsp salt
- Whisk Eggs, 1 cup of cheese, remaining Farm Boy Rub and salt, add them to the skillet
- Mix everything and cover with remaining Cheese
- move skillet to the oven and bake for 30 minutes
Options. Replace bacon with sausage or use 1/2 lb Bacon and 1/2 lb sausage. Other mix ins are Green Bell Peppers Mushrooms spinach
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!