Jump to Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
A great treat in our home as a snack or something to share.
No ratings yet
- 1 lb bacon
- 12 oz Hiillshire Farms lit'l Smokies 1 12 package
- 4 tbsp Farm Boy Rub one held in reserve
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover ½ size baking sheet with foil
- Cut bacon slices into three pieces
- Lay bacon ount on the foil covered pan
- Cover bacon with 3 tbsp of Farm Boy Rub
- let bacon rest for about an hour for the rub to do its magic
- Wrap bacon around the Lit'l smokies securing it with a toothpick
- Transfer wrapped smokies to a ¼ size foil lined sheet pan
- cover with brown sugar and sprinkle with the remaining tbsp of Farm Boy Rub
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes
- remove from oven.
- to keep these warm. Place several layers of damp paper towels in the bottle of a small crockpot and place the smokies on the paper towel and set the crockpot to warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!