Jump to Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
A great treat in our home as a snack or something to share.
No ratings yet
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
- 1 lb bacon
- 12 oz Hiillshire Farms lit'l Smokies 1 12 package
- 4 tbsp Farm Boy Rub one held in reserve
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover ½ size baking sheet with foil
- Cut bacon slices into three pieces
- Lay bacon ount on the foil covered pan
- Cover bacon with 3 tbsp of Farm Boy Rub
- let bacon rest for about an hour for the rub to do its magic
- Wrap bacon around the Lit'l smokies securing it with a toothpick
- Transfer wrapped smokies to a ¼ size foil lined sheet pan
- cover with brown sugar and sprinkle with the remaining tbsp of Farm Boy Rub
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes
- remove from oven.
- to keep these warm. Place several layers of damp paper towels in the bottle of a small crockpot and place the smokies on the paper towel and set the crockpot to warm.
Keyword Farm Boy Rub
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Last updated on 12/22/2021 The Iowa Food Guy Farm Boy Rub, Food Hack, Pleis Farms
Amped up deli sliced pork loin
Last updated on 12/22/2021 The Iowa Food Guy Farm Boy Rub