Farm Boy Ribs
Pork Rib made with Farm Boy Rub
No ratings yet
- wash ribs and remove silver skin
- cover all sides of ribs with the yellow mustard
- Add Farm Boy Rub to all side of ribs, you can use more or less to taste
- let ribs rest covered in the refrigerator for an hour to let the flavors develop. Overnight is even better
- while this is resting get your smoker ready. set the smoker to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and wait for the thick smoke to stop
- when the smoke is letting off light smoke and you are temp put the ribs in the smoker
- Mop Sauce: melt butter and mix with vinegar and add 1 tbsp of ham base and 1 tbsp of Farm Boy Rub until dissolved
- after 2 hours mop or baste with a brush or bbq mop on al sides repart 3 times every 15 minutes
- after about 3 hours remove ribs from the smoker and wrap the ribs in foil along with any extra mop sauce and add a second layer of foil and move back the smoke for about an hour
- after 4 hours remove from smoke and open foil pack. the meat should be 195 degrees and pulling away from the bone. let rest for about 10 minutes and then serve
you can do this in the oven by adding about 2 tbsps of liquid smoke to the mustard and mix together before applying. You can then use your oven inlace of the smoker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!